Saturday, October 28, 2006

he listens as i speak of the oceans
my words ebb and flow like waves
the tide hasn't yet arrived.

I am afraid of baring my soul
he hasn't yet, i don't know if he ever will.

today i let down my pride
told him my troubles then bitterly cried.
found this hard to do.
sometimes life feels so overwhelming.

this is how i can reach out i guess.
i dont know, hope it all works out for the best.
really wish i could tell him all openly so he could comfort me but i couldn't,

looks like life's gonna be one unexpected ride.

5 comments:

Reeta Skeeter said...

it is gonna b unxpected but pleasant... so lock away all ur worries... bury them sumwhere deep in the ground....

Pritika said...

Thanks so much baby!!!

you always make me feel better!

Unknown said...

truly... life is one unexpected ride

Unknown said...

truly lif is one expected ride...!! but can b pleasant too!!

Pritika said...

thanks madhur...what's your blogger address?